- What is your name?
- What do you do for a living?
Dancer and dance teacher
- How did you get to that for a living?
I saw Natalia Makarova’s Swan Lake when I was a little girl and could never shake it.
- If you weren’t doing that what would you be doing?
Writer and/or teacher
- What is your favourite colour?
- What do you like to eat?
Everything (except the wrong parts of animals).
- What is your favourite movie?
- What are the website(s) you visit most often?
- What did you do in the past four weeks?
Lots and lots and lots of dancing in Spain
- What are you doing next four weeks?
Lots and lots and lots of dancing in Perth
- If I were a ‘Genie’ what would you ask of me?
‘Don’t sweat the small stuff’ as a superpower
I caught up with Sofia the day after she returned from her 5 week stay in Spain. Very tried but she is right back in the dance studio – need to rehearse for her show Arte Flamenco next week.
What are you all doing next Saturday, 25 July? Sofia and other soloists from Danza Viva are performing at Dolphin Theatre at UWA. Why don’t you join us? I’ll shooting somewhere in the venue and Sofia will be on stage dancing.
Flamenco, with cracking castanets and steps, makes my heart sing & pump. This time, there will be live musicians as well. It couldn’t get better than this, right here in Perth, experience Arte Flamenco!
Tickets are available at http://www.ticketswa.com/