All successful entrepreneurs have one thing in common
- Great Branding Photos
Read on to find out how you can get yours.
Great photos are a marketing must-have.
You & your business deserve to have amazing images for marketing.
You’ve been thinking, well at least until recently, that your work should speak for itself but deep down you know you need to put yourself out there to promote your business. And you’ve come to realise…
Branding photos are now necessities, not nice-to-haves.
Don’t waste all your hard work with bad photos.
You and your work deserve better photos
Fear of visibility
But there’s an elephant in the room, I know. The thought of facing the camera and putting a bunch of photos up there on the Internet can be scary. You and I both know that. All top-performing entrepreneurs overcome that same fear so they can have photos that promote their mission for the people they seek to serve.
And so here we are, you’re ready to take the plunge and you’ve decided to invest in your business. What’s next?
If it sounds confusing or difficult, Don't worry!
I'll show you the way
It comes down to this – you want your photos to look fantastic. You want to look real, professional, and approachable. You want to look stylish but not too over the top. Ultimately, the photos are an extension of you and your business that you can use to promote yourself and your work with confidence.
But back to facing the camera and becoming visible. There are so many photographers with different packages and you’re confused. What are all these options? You just want someone to take care of the whole thing. It’s been hard enough to decide to do this.
You not only feel that you’re not photogenic, but you also might have gained a few kilos over the past year or two. Your wardrobe needs a refresh. You don’t know what to wear.
It’s simply overwhelming to think about all you need to do. Were you about to give it all up?
Here's what you're been looking for
All inclusive Branding Photo Shoot
Introducing, Songy Knox Branding Photo Shoot, the most comprehensive branding photography service for women in business who want to level up and grow their business.
Branding Photo Shoot with Songy and her team includes:
- Your brand & brand message audit
- Pre-shoot coaching, shoot sequence and location scouting
- Professional makeup & fashion styling including personal colour analysis
- Multi-location images and outfit changes
- Half-day long photoshoot with the entire team
Result? Extensive image library for your marketing/social media purposes
The service comes with Our 100% Happiness Guarantee –
if you’re not happy with the result we’ll re-shoot.
+ Plus: you’ll receive a premium personality profiling service.
Ready to take action?
As a fully inclusive service, you can expect attention to every tiny detail to get the best result for your branding photos.
Your branding photo shoot journey starts with pre-shoot preparatory sessions including bonus personality profiling, branding audit, an hour-long coaching session and more.
Here's what our clients say...
Ready to take action?
Answering your questions
- That’s exactly what everyone says when my clients come to me.
- Then, without fail, they change their view after the photoshoot.
- I’m confident that with our help your photos will be great.
- Yes, we understand, that’s why we’ll get you started almost right away if you’re ready.
- It’s entirely up to you how much time you want to invest in your photoshoot.
- I promise a little extra consideration will go a long way in you having a great time and creating amazing results.
- Typically, once you sign up to work with us you can expect to have your shoot within a couple of weeks.
- Is it expensive? Yes and no. We have a flexible payment plan.
- Clients often use their images to launch amazing products and services. The ROI is amazing. That’s why so many top-performing entrepreneurs invest in their photos, yes?
- We haven’t had clients not happy with the result yet (touch wood... never).
- We work with you extensively to ensure that we create the results you want and often exceed expectations.
- If for some reason the result is unsatisfactory we’ll schedule a re-shoot at our own expense.
- We’re known for our fast turn-around time
- Typically you won’t have to wait longer than five business days.
We don’t. We prepare extensively prior to your photoshoot so that we can capture the best version of you without doctoring your photos in Photoshop. If you’re looking for extensively retouched photos, we are not for you.
Yes, we do. Credit card payments attract may attract a 2% processing fee.
Yes, you’ll pay a deposit amount up front and the remaining amount will be billed via monthly credit card (CC) auto debit. Minimum monthly payment amount is typically $550.
Absolutely not! What we create is all about honesty & trust. That said, if you want additional services, of course you’ll have to pay extra, but that would be all agreed up front.
No, a deposit books a creative space in both of our busy lives. But if you have a genuine problem (such as fire, flood or your pet needs to visit the VET) we can most likely reschedule.
I always do the work. It’s what I do. But should an emergency occur at my end, and I can’t do the work, you will absolutely get a full refund.
Your participation. Do that fully and honestly and I guarantee that, together, we will produce something extraordinary :)
Fill in the FREE consultation request and we’ll start from there.
Imagine what's possible for you
After her photo shoot, my client sent a message saying:
OMG Songy, if I had known it could be this simple to put a marketing campaign together with all of the images we created, I would have done it sooner.
Having amazing branding photos can be a complete game-changer for your business. Delaying isn’t going to help you or your business. Take action now.
Ready to take action?
To up-level your business and
a brand new start!